- We hold exclusive rights agreement on our hybrid seeds. Developed over 15 years, they produce high quality levels of Sulforaphane.
- We harvest every 3 days in biomass chambers, controlling humidity and temperature to produce the right bio-chemical levels.
- We have secured use of the only dryer in Australia that can meet the requirements.
- Broccoli Sprouts, Kale and Daikon Sprouts are milled down into a fine mesh.
- Our formula blend is completed with complimentary pineapple and hibiscus elements.
- We hold exclusive rights to our machine packaging and bottling process within controlled environment.
Harvesting Natures Defence System to turn on your own cellular defences
Plants come under attack and therefore as they have evolved they have developed their own defence mechanisms to protect themselves, in the case of cruciferous plants like Broccoli and Daikon they produce and store separately 2 unique compounds. Glucoraphanin: a glucosinolate (sulphur containing compound ), the precursor to Sulforaphane. Myrosinase the enzyme that hydrolyzes (breaks down a compound by a chemical reaction with water ) glucosinalates. When we consume these two compunds in our body Sulforaphane (1-isothiocyanato-4(R)- methylsulfinylbutane ) is formed.
It is Sulforaphane that turns on our cells defence mechanisms, harnessing this power is what we are investing in with Brocshots . How remarkable that these plant compounds turn on exactly what our cells need to defend themselves
An extremely important antioxidant capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals.
Significant detoxifier of carcinogens and a key enzyme in Oestrogen detoxification
Brocshots gives us a clinically potent and effective amount of Sulforaphane per serve. With this one shot we can activate Nrf2 and inhibit NF-kB effectively giving us a totally natural.